Managing your Project…with experience
MEZZMEDIA provides unique perspective on managing clients projects by combining a deep understanding of business operations with powerful technical resources and a team of experienced in project management. Our project management approach begins with examining the underlying issues behind your need to make changes within your operation. Our team is dedicated to manage and lead your project to completion.
MEZZMEDIA team is your turn-key solution to managing your campaigns or project from concept to launch and beyond. We have many years of project management success. In may cases it can be difficult for YOU the client to see the “moving parts” involved in seeing a project to fruition. Emotional attachment can be a difficult trait to overcome in cases of entrepreneurial start-ups or financial investment cases.
There are basic steps involved in managing your project.
- Providing an in-depth brainstorming session to fully understand the reality of your project
- Develop a detailed SOW, or scope of work document that lists task categories, descriptions hours involved and delegate
- Oversee development in terms of Timeline-Budget-quality-identify variables
- Communicate and provide reporting on Schedule-Budget and overall progress…no one likes surprises
- Strategize roll out of project from launch to stability
- Provide ongoing consultation and maintenance
Project management includes developing project plans, which includes defining and confirming project goals and objectives, identify the tasks and how goals will be achieved, enumerating resources needed, and defining budgets and timelines for completion. It also contains managing the implementation of the project plan, along with operating standard controls to ensure that there is accurate and objective information on performance relation to the plan, and the mechanism to implement recovery actions where necessary.
Projects generally follow major phases or stages (with various titles for these), including feasibility, definition, project planning, implementation, evaluation and support/maintenance. Our goal is to provide our clients with a top-quality, reliable project management resource.